onsdag den 10. marts 2010

Personal rant + new stuff

The long-awaited arrival of my strawberry sponge curlers! <3>

Ugg-ish boots Yin gave me ! Thanks hon : D You give me so many things D: <3>

Shaky&blurry image urg. My hair's gone all greasy and my skin is breaking out. I should have seen this coming - staying up for 28 hours does that to you (oscarrss).
I am currently growing out my brows. I haven't posted close-ups for that reason, haha. I've been doing it for about a month now so they look horrible. I think I'll go get them done sometime next week...

School is worse, in my opinion. But maybe it's just because I've kinda given up? I dunno...

Over and out. I won't post OSCAR RANT today, waiting for my friend to send me some pictures she took. ;p

<3**

5 kommentarer:

  1. F***ing awesome curlers. Jeg får helt lyst til store "strawberry curls"... Dit kamera ser mega svedigt ud. Glæder mig til at se hvad du mon kan finde på med det - og selvfølgelig til at høre meget om din store oscarnight.

    SvarSlet
  2. sweet outfit and boots are really cute!

    SvarSlet
  3. Those boots look sooooo warm and soft!!

    And the outfit is super cute. I especially like the blouse :D

    SvarSlet
  4. I'm also waiting for my sponge curlers! But I ordered some pink ones. I would have loved to get the strawberries instead though, they are so cute!
    And your camera is so nice. Wish it were mine <3

    SvarSlet
  5. ohh! i wonder if the curlers work!

    SvarSlet