lørdag den 15. maj 2010

Dressing up in movies


Yesterday I dressed up as Ponyo again and went into town to hand out flyers for the biggest danish Comic Convention, Komiks. I had a lot of fun ! And I even got two free-tickets to the con, sweeet! I would have done it for free, haha.


My mom and I went to see The Joneses. I hadn't really heard anything about it, just that they were a selling family or something.
The Joneses move to a new town and start promoting all sorts of things for a company they work for as individuals - they are not actually a family. And people in the town start buying it all etc. But what consequences does this consuming have for the other citizens??..
That's kind of the plot. I thought it would be bad og at max average. But I actually quite liked it. It was above average for me :D And my mom liked it as well, so that was good.

<3**

5 kommentarer:

  1. Ponyo ponyo ponyo, sakana no ko~ ♥
    The plot of the movie sounds a little.... strange, but also kind of interesting. Maybe I should watch it sometime!

    SvarSlet
  2. Ahahaha, I like the Spider Man!! Hardcore.

    SvarSlet
  3. I love Ponyo ♥♥♥ This movie got me in its grip for sure ♥♥

    You are such a pretty gal ♥♥♥

    SvarSlet
  4. JEG SÅ JER
    .. eller, jeg så Spiderman og Batman, jeg så ikke dig D:
    Du ser så sød ud i det kostume!

    SvarSlet
  5. You look so cute in your Ponyo costume ^^ <3

    SvarSlet