søndag den 12. september 2010

New lightning scars

Guess what I started reading?



Harry Potter and The Philosopher's Stone! Before starting again I thought it'd been a while since I'd read the series, but when I counted back I found out it's actually been 4 years! 4 YEARS! There were a time where I read all the books every summer, so that is really a long time.
The funny thing is that I am so much more entertained this time around. I think it's because of the fact that I can't really remember exactly what is going to happen next and that I now know a lot of things that'll be revealed in the latter books - like Mrs. Figg actually being a witch, who's been planted at Privet Drive too keep an eye on Harry. Oh god, I laughed the first time she was mentioned. It's just so odd to know how all the ends will come together! When the 7th book came out I just read that one, without reading all the rest beforehand.

Also, I love the fact that the logo font hadn't been made when the first book came out in DK. So my book has that horrible "Harry Potter" font written on the cover.


I thought I'd show you guys my awesome JSG heels. I so love them. I feel kind of hardcore when I wear them, haha. My mom almost wouldn't let me buy them. But I did and I'm so glad I did! I've only worn them a couple of times, but they've already got some small scratches, which is really sad.


This came for me in the mail. What would I do without new stuff? Though, one f my friends asked me this:
"Haven't you got A LOT of clothes?"
Me: "N-no...?"
Her: "Oh, really??"
Me: "Okay okay... I've got a whole lot..."

<3**

6 kommentarer:

  1. Those. Shoes.

    AMAZZIIIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGgggg

    SvarSlet
  2. AGREED! APPROVED!

    LE SHOES! *A* <3

    SvarSlet
  3. Those shoes are AMAZING!!!!!

    SvarSlet
  4. I love JSG!! The shoes look really cool :)

    SvarSlet
  5. That DRESS...... want ;_;
    Aaargh, I could use some new stuff too...
    Then again, I always can <3

    SvarSlet
  6. DU SÅ SEJ LIV :D!! HARRY POTTER <3

    SvarSlet