tirsdag den 7. september 2010

Yodel-ay-eh-oh

It's decided! I'll cosplay Jessie The Yodeling Cowgirl.


off http://mikerbaker.com/knack/

I'm planning on getting this costume done asap. I'm really getting fired up about this! I think it'll be easy enough costumewise but I'll get challenged with the wig. I'm going to make my own wig from yarn because Jessie's hair is made of that. I need the correct look haha!



I haven't seen any good Jessies out there. Execp this one. And I must say I'm pretty intimidated sbout this. It's Gwen Stefani and she looks absolutely fabulous. It almost made me not want to do it. But her pants aren't made of jeans fabric and Jessie only has a ponytail not pigtails, soo... Gwen's errors make me able to do this costume haha. If she had been perfect I would've just stopped the planning right there.

I'm SO excited! I'll try to get it done in time for this big villain/hero party event the 1st of Octobre. Wish me luck!

<3**

8 kommentarer:

  1. Ej hvor nice. Tænkte også på at cosplay hende, men det har jeg ikke skillz nok til !
    Glæder mig til at se det !!
    :D

    SvarSlet
  2. Oooooo I can not wait to see you as Jessie!!

    Kitty x

    SvarSlet
  3. jeg synes egentlig kun det er hatten og skoene der er godt ved hendes cosplay :)
    det andet ligner sådan noget fimset billigt tøj fra ebay lol

    SvarSlet
  4. Ahaha, as soon as I saw the title of this blog entry, I guessed what it was going to be about :3 Nice one! Toy Story is one of my favourite movies, so I'm excited to see your Jessie cosplay!

    SvarSlet
  5. Ooh hvor fedt <3 held og lykke med det og jeg glæder mig til at se det :D

    SvarSlet
  6. lookin' forward - besides, Gwens jeesie is made from pure polyester - she's no match for u darling- GITTY UP!

    SvarSlet