onsdag den 13. oktober 2010

Glittery suit up


Today was the international Suit Up day!! Did any of you suit up?? I went in a slightly more colorful direction, haha. No black and white for me! ... But I do tend to make odd poses...
A lot from my school came in suits and the student council got all the suited up people together to take a photo. I'll post it here when they get it online.


My package from H&M came! Filled with my lovely SALE items. Actually I got a discount on everything, because they have this 10 % off online shopping atm. I bought a lot with leopard print and glitter. I like to think that it'll all be very subtle when I wear it. Probably won't though.



I went to a small wood just around the corner with Sørine after school. We're going to have a photoshoot there next Monday with the lovely Sascha as photographer and wanted to look around for good locations. I think it'll be great!

<3**>

5 kommentarer:

  1. I FORGOT ALL ABOUT IT :( Fail. And your outfit is way too cute!! Awesome that you weren't the only one who dressed up at your school :D

    I can't wait to do the photoshoot *A*

    SvarSlet
  2. Du mener vel i tog til en "forest" ik? X'D
    Omg men Suit-up-day er total nice!! XD Jeg var bare for træt i morges, så nåede ik at ta' billeder om morgen fordi jeg pludselig fik travlt med at nå i skole til tiden ^^' Tog dog nogle senere...

    Uuuh photoshoot! Det glæder jeg mig til at se *w*

    PS. jeg elsker dit face på close-up'et XD Der er lidt 80'ies over dit outfit ;3

    SvarSlet
  3. I just found out about Suit-Up Day just now! Didn't get a chance to suit up. :(

    Btw, really lovely shoes, love the leopard one <3

    SvarSlet
  4. Jeg glemte det faktisk også.. men jeg var vist ikke tilmeldt anyways XD har ikke set serien, hvor det hele kommer fra anyway. Så det går nok.
    Dit suit-up er herre cute og farverigt! Happy.
    Nice fund fra H&M! We <3 mid-season sale.

    SvarSlet
  5. Jeg har de der leopard wedges. De er lex :D
    ..Selvom jeg nu hellere ville have de sorte (det er dem du har på på outfit billedet, right). jeluzzzz

    Elsker btw den mønstrede/blomstrede(?) kjole. Tror den klæder dig rigtig godt!

    SvarSlet