fredag den 1. oktober 2010

International cow girl

Today's the international dress-your-hobby day! Did you guys go all the way and express your hobbies in your clothes today?


I did. My hobby being "road to you" all. Haha, not really. But I did dress a little extra up for the day this morning. But no one else did! But someone's got to bring colors into this dull autumn.



No, my real hobby being cosplay. It's perfect actually. This party enables me to get into my Jessie cosplay and show my hobby to the world ( = Copenhagen). LOOKIN SO MUCH FORWARD TO THE NIGHT.
Damn, my wig was a pain in the ass. Though it only took me 3 hours to make.

<3**

5 kommentarer:

  1. Lol, I didn't know about this day at all. Is it a Facebook thing? :'D

    Love your makeup and outfit as usual! You have to teach me when I see you later this month :3

    I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOUR JESSIE COSPLAY *___*

    SvarSlet
  2. OMG YOU MADE THE WIG LOOK REALLY GOOOOOOOD!
    Can't wait to see your Jessie cosplay *W*

    SvarSlet
  3. Dit Jessie cosplay igår var SÅ nice! Glæder mig til at se det færdigt med hatten også *_*

    SvarSlet
  4. lol aner ikke hvad det er for en dag.

    SvarSlet