mandag den 11. oktober 2010

One of those days


Today I only had one lesson in school, and I had to skip half of it because of a dentist appointment, so I ended up not going to school at all - there wasn't really much point in it when I was only going to be there for half an hour or so. So I had one more day of weekend !



Didn't really do much though. Just realxed in my bed. Slept a whole lot. Wrote my french assignment due tomorrow.


I read A LOT too. Before today I was at the card. Now I'm halfway through. Seriously, I got all shaky before Harry had to go up against that dragon. It's been a long time since I was so caught up by a book.

Now I'm going to watch Grease with my mom. I haven't seen it in 3 years or so and my dad and I watched this program about the disco days some days ago, that made me want to watch it.

<3**

2 kommentarer:

  1. Sounds so nice <3 I've been in school until around 5 p.m.... not nice, ugh D:

    SvarSlet
  2. Chillax days are the best ♥

    SvarSlet