fredag den 5. november 2010

Excitingly chocking


I just put the sixth book of Harry Potter back on the shelf after finishing it. And I am compleately heartbroken. I remember the last time I read the Half blood Prince. I didn't even find the death of Dumbledor chocking. But this time it was entirely different. I think it's because I've gotten to known Dumbledor better by reading all the books in one go. And now I'm feeling kind of empty and sad because he's gone.
It's funny how books can affect us. I think that's what I love about reading: Being compleately sucked in and feeling like I'm a part of the story.
I watched the fith and sixth movies with Emil the other day. I had thought about something while reading a part of the Order of the Phenix, the part where Hermione explains to Harry why Cho is sad about having a crush on him. The whole feeling-guilty-because-Cedric-is-dead thing. And I was like "Yes, totally understandable". And when the scene appeared in the movie I asked Emil if he understood Cho's feelings and his answer was "No, not at all". That kind of cracked me up. It's funny how different boys and girls think.

Argggg, I've been watching a lot of trailers and footage from the new movie today. I tried to not do it, I really did. But when people start talking about "how cool that looked in the second trailer" I really can't stop myself. And now I've got goosebumbs and just can't WAIT.


I'm totally behind schedule on the whole Halloween deal. I'm eating pumpkin candy and feeling wicked. And making a costume doesn't really help me getting over Halloween.

<3**

2 kommentarer:

  1. HARRY PÅTTER! :D:D:D:!! JEG GLÆDER MIG SÅ MEGET LIV!!! DET BLIR SÅ EFFIN AWESOM!

    .. og jeg forstår heller ikke Chos tankegang :c

    SvarSlet
  2. FUFUFUF SO EXCITED FOR THE MOVIE MAN

    SvarSlet