fredag den 12. november 2010

Fishy brown


I dyed my hair!! I've wanted this style for quite some time now. That fading of the color. I actually thought I wouldn't have the balls to do it, but I just got sick and tired of the fact that my extensions didn't blend in with my hair color at all. Now they do !



Line helped me dye it. Actually she was the one to dye it. She was almost more nervous about the outcome than I was, because she didn't want me to be angry with her, haha. But it turned out great and I'm so damn happy with it!
We ate sushi. Omnomnom, it tasted sooo good.

J-popcon today! I'm totally ready - my cosplays are done and I didn't really have to go through a lot of stress to complete them!

<3**

6 kommentarer:

  1. LOOKING GOOD. Cant' wait to see it in real life, gurrrrrrl :D

    SvarSlet
  2. Oh, hvor er det flot! Elsker den farve, virkelig smuk *-* og omnomnom sushi! Vi ses! <3

    SvarSlet
  3. I like it! Change is always nice ^o^ & cosplay? I can't wait to see!

    SvarSlet
  4. Nice color, suits you!

    And I wanna see your cosplays, too! ^^

    SvarSlet
  5. Det er så flot til dig !! <3 <3

    SvarSlet