onsdag den 24. november 2010

Wintery readings


Today my classes ended early - at 12. So I went home, zoned out in front of my computer screen watching yet another brainless chick flick that I will probably watch about 200 times throughout my life time and missed two of my trains when I had to go meet up with Line therefore getting about half an hour late. Damn. There was so much trouble with the trains today because of "all" the snow. Really, if they call this a lot I'm seriously dreading the hardcore winter.



We went shopping. I've been wanting one of those awesome tails for a while now. I had looked around on eBay but they were sort of expensive on there. And then I saw some hanging in a shop window about a month ago! I went there today with Line. Why it took me so long to go there is a mystery for me. But I bought two tails that match my hats from last winter.

Also - in the photo above the one above... The jacket. Do you guys like it? I thought it was cool and they only had one left in my size so I just went and bought it. But since I already have 2 winter coats/jackets I thought that maybe it's a little crazy to have 3... Do you think I should keep it??


Line and I thought that the tails looked like Santa beards and we had fun taking some random cell phone pictures. And this lady in the train had about just as much fun watching us. It looked much more like real beard irl but oh well.

On another note I'm reading Artemis Fowl at the moment. I haven't read it before but Abena and Sørine told me I had to. And since I'm craving stuff to read now that I've finished Harry Potter, I thought it'd be a decent follow-up. Have some of you read the series??

<3**

14 kommentarer:

  1. The jacket... definitely a keeper! :D
    I need something to read too =O

    SvarSlet
  2. I LOVE the jacket! Hell, I want it xD *goesand steel* mwaah ~ <3

    SvarSlet
  3. The jacket and furry items are LOVE!! :D

    SvarSlet
  4. Those tails kinda white are so great *O* want it ><
    Oh and I read Artemis Fowl when I was younger, I remember I liked it ♥

    SvarSlet
  5. Artemis fowl er fantastisk <3

    SvarSlet
  6. .. hilsen Kristine :D

    SvarSlet
  7. Artemis fowl is awesome! >w< Read it read it~~

    SvarSlet
  8. OMG which store was that? ;A; because I saw them in MONKI some time back and they looked kinda odd.. The jacket is cute and so are your faces in the last pic XD

    SvarSlet
  9. Yeah I read artemis fowl when I was a kid ^^
    I really liked the series back then :D

    & cute finds ;)

    SvarSlet
  10. Nuttet jakke! Elsker at "halerne" matcher dine hatte, nice! :D Jeg missede også en bus forleden pg.a "al den sne" lol ~__~ Danmark er amazing til tider!

    SvarSlet
  11. Ohh, your new stuff looks awesome! I love those tails, they also have them at H&M :D And if you don't want to keep the jacket GIVE IT TO ME, PLZZ.

    SvarSlet
  12. Behold jakken! Man kan ikke få for mange jakker !
    Årh, det er genialt at halerne matcher dine hatte <3

    SvarSlet
  13. Har kun læst den første Artemis Fowl, men så vidt jeg husker var den god - har længe haft planer om at læse resten XD

    SvarSlet