onsdag den 12. januar 2011

Egoistic oscar


I got around to wearing my army jeans. These days I don't really care all that much about what I wear - it's so cold and icy/slippery outside that I wouldn't dream of wearing high heels. And exactly that is what I need to get motivation to dress fancy every day right now, haha. It's such a shame though.


Now for some oscar talk! All the buzz about it is making me hyped up as well, hahha! Anna Hathaway and James Franco will be hosting the event this year and I think that is a very interesting choice. Last year the hosts were very much older and this time around the hosts are the youngest ever to present the award show! Ever the more interesting is the fact that many believe that Anne Hathaway has a change at winning her first oscar for her role in Love And Other Drugs.



But the thing I'm most excited about is the best animated picture-award. Last year the drama was about Avatar vs. The Hurt Locker and this year it's all about Toy Story 3 vs. How To Train Your Dragon for me. Actually I dont really know which one I liked the most, so I'm very eager to see the academy's choice.

<3**

6 kommentarer:

  1. I'm so glad we don't really have ice in Aalborg anymore - I don't risk falling and breaking a leg anymore ♥ I can't wait for Spring to arrive.
    I love what you did with your hair! It suites you so well to remove it all from your face :D

    SvarSlet
  2. oscar ! wooh so exited ! feb 27 ! cant wait, i hope kino soon come with some tickets so i can order good seats with extra leg space :D

    SvarSlet
  3. I really admire your eyes! They're perfectly cute and dramatic at the same time ♥

    SvarSlet
  4. Jeg aner ikke hvem der skal vinde heller.. xD

    SvarSlet
  5. Hvor ser du nuttet ud :* jeg følger ikke med i oscar halløj haha :( aner intet. Og jeg går med hæle hver dag alligevel, selvom der er is og sne, haha XD mine fornuftige sko er helt flade på undersiden, der glider man nemmere synes jeg næsten :(

    SvarSlet
  6. Du ser så sød ud !! <3 <3 Bukserne klæder dig virkelig godt faktisk, var lidy skeptisk da jeg så dem.. sorry XD . men de er jo super flotte <3

    SvarSlet