torsdag den 3. februar 2011

Eating binge



Wow, it's been so long! Almost a week! And it's not because nothing has really happened. I've just not really been in the mood, probably since my grandfather has been in the hospital this past week. I really hope he'll soon get better :(



Last weekend was really fun though! I went to a private party at a friend's apartment Friday and slept over at Rikke's. We rose pretty early, made some hangover-brunch (pictured) and watched Inglorious Bastards and part of E.T. (wow, it's been years since I saw that!)
Then I went to an old classmate's house and had a sleepover. And just relaxed all through Sunday.



This week we've had a lot of tests in school because the teachers have to grade us tomorrow. Fingers crossed!
But yesterday we got off early - at 12 - so we went to one of the girls' house and made a huuuge stack of pangcakes. They were so yummy, haha, we all ate way too many.

<3**

8 kommentarer:

  1. OMG delicious pancakes, man that's a lot!!!!!
    However, you look lovely as always ♥

    SvarSlet
  2. OMG PANCAKES!!! YOU PRETTY BASTARD, EATING PANCAKES xD

    SvarSlet
  3. all the food makes me hungry!! I want a big stack of pancakes like that!! You look very pretty, I hope your granddad gets better soon :(

    Kitty x

    SvarSlet
  4. Jeg er glad for at se du har det godt
    Jeg håber virkelig virkelig meget din Bedstefar får det bedre <3

    SvarSlet
  5. Awwh, I hope your grandfather gets better soon :/ Doesn't sound fun!

    And that's a lot of packages ♥

    SvarSlet
  6. Stakken af pandekager <3 <3 = Love

    Er helt vild med din T-shirt, den er virkelig sød1

    SvarSlet
  7. 8D you're my kind of people. i always make pancakes in huge batches like that too XD best wishes for your grandfather, dear <3 may i come over for hangover brunch XD?

    SvarSlet
  8. God bedring til din bedstefar :3

    Er såååå misundelig på den halskæde! ): har kigget på en lignende en inde i Aalborg

    SvarSlet