torsdag den 12. maj 2011

Blossoming candy



I got home from SVS a bit later than expected and started to discuss with my tiredness if I was still willing to go to the Copenhagen Sakura Festival as I had first intended. In the end I decided to go even though I only made it there to participate in one of the events - the bon odori. But as that was actually the only thing I cared about seeing/being a part of, that was rather all right. It was so fun to dance with my friends!

In order to be able to make it in time for the bon odori I had to get dressed in my yukata + put on make-up in 10 minutes. And I actually made it. I must admit, I was very impressed by my own speed.
Pictures are by Ali!



Introducing to all my lovely followers: My all-time favourite candy in the whole world. I first received this candy as a present from a Finnish artist about 5 years ago and ever since then I've bought it in the airport 1-2 times a year. You see, the super markets here in Denmark did not stock this amazing liquorish filled chocolate - that is, until now. So I kind of celebrated by eating the whole thing in 4 hours, haha... ha...



Today's outfit. It's actually my mom's dress... I just had to try and wear it, and she doesn't mind!

Btw, sorry for the Liv-spam. SO much me in this post. Awkward feeling much.

make avatar
Make avatar

I bought a cheapo remote for my camera last week and it arrived today! Happinessssss.

<3**

4 kommentarer:

  1. Du så pæææn, øv :C !!! <3 <3 <3

    Kjolen klæder dig virkelig godt, tror du hun ville opdage hvis den forsvandt ind i dit skab?

    SvarSlet
  2. I must say you look amazing!

    SvarSlet
  3. Ali takes such amazing pictures <333 And that yukata is perfect for hanami :D Such a cute print!
    + I'm also loving the last outfit, especially with the jacket!

    SvarSlet