mandag den 14. december 2015

Fallen snow and hair


After a it's-beginning-to-look-a-lot-like-Christmas shift @ Disney (meaning busy) I went to Tina's birthday. Bunny snuggles happened.


I was walking outside when it starting snowing. Absolutely magical. The first snow of the season is so special.


At Tina's there was cake, drinks and laughs. And then despair. Because snow had fallen. All around us.


My dad came to pick me up and we nearly didn't make it home because of the snow and ice everywhere. It was slippery, icy and dangerous. But then again... ever so beautiful.


Winter is just pointless without snow so I was actually quite chuffed.


The next day we woke up to 35cm of snow everywhere. And the snow was HEAVY - branches everywhere (even thick ones) had snapped.
The orange leafs that were scattered about were proof at how quickly the weather had changed though. I mean, the fall walk I had with Izz-bizz was a week before?!


I went on a quick walk in the white before work with my parents to take it all in - it's likely to be the last snow I see before California.
I've been working much more on my Bachelor thesis these days. Deadline is getting closer. Good to have a standing appointment with the Broes on Tuesdays. It's nice to have a cosy break in the middle of the week.


I've been hating my super thin edges for such a long time and finally just grabbed a pair of hair scissors and trimmed (?) them. A lot of centimeters there... But it's really refreshing.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar